someone turn off my mind...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

i know i've been gone a looooong ass time. and i'll get to that at some point. but for now, i need to know...

are there such things as "signs" out there?

now, i'm not talking about red octagons and yellow triangle type signs. i'm talking about having a dream about smoke and then your house burns down the next day. or your not sure where to eat for lunch and then you get a restaurant coupon in your email. alright, maybe those weren't very good examples, but you get my point.

see here's the deal... i try really hard to not think about my ex, "the one", but he just happened to come up in casual conversation today. no big deal. right? i haven't talked about him in months and i haven't seen him in years, but whatever. then just a few short hours later i check my e-mail and guess who has friended me on FB? yup, "the one".

so is that a sign? a freaky coincidence? or just something to get my overworked brain all messed up about?

if only my mind had an off switch...

3 random comments:

Anonymous December 17, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

i def think its a sign! things like this happen all the freakin time to me.

Nickie. December 17, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

btw..thats my new bloggie home above!

<3 nickie

calixta.jive. December 18, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

can't wait to get all caught up nickie!!! hugs!