i'm a pod person...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

alright, something completely strange has happened. i think i may be a pod person.

you doubt me?

i'm totally serious people!!!

while talking with one of my sweets, L, i realized that not only have i been talking on the phone to #23 for extended periods of time(!), daily(!!), but i am looking forward to it(!!!)... and if you know me, you know that I DON'T TALK ON THE PHONE.

EVER.

i will text you till my fingers fall off, i will e-mail you, IM you, Facebook you, MySpace you, whatever you, as long as it DOES NOT involve talking on the phone.

and now, not only am i looking forward to it but I AM SAD WHEN I HAVE TO HANG UP!!!

it's official. i'm a pod person. L has confirmed my diagnosis. she has no idea who i've become...

and it gets worse... the other night (thursday), L and i were enjoying our dinner of tasty in-n-out and talking about our favorite fellas (#23) (we are completely enamored, it's pretty disgusting, lol) when she made a comment about where i think this is going... without even thinking i said this...

"if he asked me to be his girlfriend right now i would totally say yes."

once again, i have to remind those of you who don't know me... i don't do that!

EVER.

i will fight kicking and screaming before "labeling" a relationship. i feel like labels bring on the demise of any potential. seriously. i'm not kidding. the last fella that i "dated" was completely ready to sign me up as GF and i dodged him every way possible... for weeks! and weeks! and its not as if that is what i want or need... it's just about the fact that those words slipped so easily from my mouth without even a thought. that's bizarre!

let's just say that L looked at me in utter shock. she said...

"you must really like this fella."

the thing is... i do. i really do.

i'm a pod person...

0 random comments: