playing catch up...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

“most people don't have any idea about all the complicated life going on inside a hive. bees have a secret life we don't know anything about.”
~august, the secret life of bees


it's been forever... i know. i'm sorry.

there are so many reasons why i've neglected to blog these past few days, but i will spare you the excuses.

i have 8 million thoughts running through my brain these days... i can't seem to get a handle on them. not in the slightest. shall we try a list? may just be easier than trying to corral my thoughts into anything resembling coherent thoughts, let alone complete sentences...

  • i hate money
  • i'm completely enamored with #23.
  • i don't want to do my laundry
  • i need a new job
  • i do love what i do, i just don't love it here
  • i need to stop drinking so much, so late, on a work day
  • i need a personal assistant... and a cleaning service
  • i hate filing
  • i need to find my warm clothes... pronto
  • i can't wait to be back in WI/MI again
  • i need to get some good sleep
  • i hate going to the doctor
  • i have no idea what i am doing with myself and it's scary and wonderful all at the same time
  • i think i need a shoulder transplant
  • i feel like a schoolgirl every time i hear from #23 - he makes me tingle
  • i deeply dislike family drama
  • i love my cats
  • i had a blast in Denver... i want to go back
  • i love being a RED DOT!
  • i really need a good massage
  • i am having a hard time being this happy - it's so strange, i haven't smiled this much in my life
  • i keep scaring myself with thoughts of the future
  • i think my new favorite word is - "seriously"
  • i think that i finally went crazy... and i couldn't be happier...

and that's all that i have for right now... i promise i will get back into a blogging groove...

oh and i almost forgot... I GOT MY THIRD TATTOO LAST NIGHT!!! and it is seriously cute! woot! maybe i will post a pic later...

3 random comments:

Unknown December 12, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

I like your Reality Bites quote ...I know that movie inside and out. If those photos are you, you are beautiful!

Sheri, RN December 13, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

What is a "red dot"? Grats on the 3rd tattoo. I want to get one one day, maybe... just can't focus on what I want to get... oh and the pain... :P

Dolce December 15, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

I suggest getting warm clothes befor you visit WI/MI...it's COLD there. Trust me.

Also, I'm with Sheri..what's a red dot?