the ABC game...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nickie tagged me to play this little blog game and it seemed to be perfect for my vacation blogging mood (not to mention i heart her and hope she keeps her chin up!)... here goes:

the rules are :
1. for each letter of the alphabet, write a word connected to you.

2. tag 6 people.


A – Awkward... i am really really good at being awkward.

B – Buddy! the best cat in the world (don't tell Willie!) and my partner in crime... he's been with me through a lot!

C – California... even though i'm a midwest girl at heart.

D – Deliciousness... because i've recently used this word to descride what things taste like, ex: "what does it taste like?" "deliciousness." "very helpful, thank you."

E – Exciting... just because i need a little excitement in my life.

F – Firsts... because firsts can be good, bad, and/or ugly!

G – Graphic design, because it's one of my fave hobbies!

H – Hilarious... because laughing is so much fun!

I – iTunes... because i love music and making rad playlists!

J – Jaded... because it is what i am, and i am trying desperately not to be.

K – Knee-high socks... because i adore them!

L – Lipgloss, and chapstick, and
lipbalm... love it!
M – Movies... i love movies!

N – Naps... because i would enjoy one right about now.

O – Ohmygosh!... because i say that way too much.

P – Pizza... because it is tasty and delicious.

Q – Quiet... which is something i am NOT (well not at sporting events, or when i've been drinking, or when i've been drinking at sporting events...)

R – Rad. because i still say things like
RAD!
S – the Soundtrack to my life is Super rad!

T – Tipsy... because it's fun gettin' a lil' tipsy.

U – Ultra... because we should start adding ultra to the begining of more words... ex:
ultracool, ultrarad, ultrahip, ultranasty, ultratasty, ultrafancy, ultradrunk... etc!
V – Vacation... who doesn't love a good vacay?!?!

W – Woot!... because i say that too much, but it's fun!

X – Xerox machine... because the copier is outside my office which has inherently made me an expert at troubleshooting. lol.

Y – You betcha.

Z – Zoo... because most of the time my job makes me feel like i work at a zoo.



this was actually harder than it should have been for me to accomplish... i'm lame.

the 6 people i tag are: whoever wants to play!!!

1 random comments:

Nickie. March 4, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

awww. =) im trying hard..but its been very diffucult. =( but i have some amazing blog friends!!! =]