cheers!...

Monday, January 5, 2009

it's been forever.

really. it has.

and i apologize.
but once i fill you in, you will see that the wait was worth it... i swear.

after reading today's post
"here we go again" on one of my favorite blogs surviving myself, i had to agree... but not completely.

normally, i would begrudgingly mutter "welcome to the beginning of the calendar year" to all who wished me a "happy 2009" the monday after the celebration of the new year, wallowing in despair and mourning the passing of another year.
but this year is different... already.

it started deliciously and
i'm determined to make sure it stays that way. i'm sick of being let down every time december 31 rolls around and i reminisce on the past year and realize that i am not where i want to be in my life, that i haven't accomplished enough, that my bank account doesn't have a high enough number, that my scale has too high of a number, and that i am once again ringing in the new year all alone.

for once i am happy.

and i couldn't have asked for any better new years eve kisses... (thanks to the ranger and #23)

here's to a year full of them!!! cheers 2009!

0 random comments: