let's all jump up and down...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

let me be selfish (for just a few rambling paragraphs, phrases, and exclamations) and take the next few minutes and attempt to express just how utterly ecstatic i am at the moment. please keep in mind that my thoughts are in such a whirl and my entire being is in such bliss that i am not making much sense and my fingers just don't seem to want to type anything that isn't spelled wrong...

i know i've mention #23 before, although i don't really think i've ever gone into any details (afraid of jinxing it? maybe.) about him. and i will... but not now.

now is the time to jump up and down like a 6 year old on christmas morning, or a rookie running back that has just crossed the goal line in his first nfl game, or either one of my cats when i get out a carton of their favorite chicken & cheese treats...

i want to run out onto my patio in this warm socal january night and yell at the top of my lungs just how excited i am!

#23 just bought his plane tickets yesterday... he is coming to see me!!!

i know that we had talked about it, joked about it, and even discussed a few dates but i never actually thought it would happen. not that i don't have faith in him or that i don't think he would want to see me, just that i didn't want to get my hopes up and then have them dashed when he wasn't able to make it. and i couldn't bring myself to ask him to come out here. it's quite the commitment... not only the money, but the time off work and all of the other things he has to do to be able to be out of the state for 5 days (yes, you read that right... 5 DAYS! NEXT WEEK!).

i am so lucky!!! not only do i get to talk to the most wonderful, gorgeous, amazing man in the world on a regular basis... but he is flying out to socal just to spend time with me!

not to mention this will be his first time in california (and he will be coming from -2 degree weather!).

i am so excited!!!

anyone have any ideas about must-do's and must-see's while he is here??? keeping in mind that i want plenty of time with him... all. to. my. self. :o)


0 random comments: