beer pong anyone...?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

now i am not the biggest fan of beer pong. don't judge me. i am a very big proponent of flip-cup, drinking jenga, and games like sevens and king's cup.

beer pong... eh, it's alright.

now due to the fact that i work in higher education, these are the types of things that i have to be concerned about:

Beer Pong spreads Herpes
Beer Pong spreads herpes, mono, flu
Beer Pong Herpes Outbreak

luckily those claims were not confirmed by the Center for Disease Control, like they said they were... phew...

'Beer pong,' oral herpes stroy discredited

BUT... that doesn't mean they don't have some validity.

oh the joys of my job are endless.

3 random comments:

ColeyMarie March 4, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

I have a party to go to this weekend where beer pong will be taking place - I will now have this post in my head the entire time and will be trying desperately to remind my friends at how much more fun flip cup is. Because lets face it, flip cup is awesome. And no one else is touching my cup then.

calixta.jive. March 5, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

heehee... sorry! you stay strong and push for a good ol' fashioned game of flip-cup and stay herpes free!

DnWormer March 5, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

There is so much to be learned in working with college students.