proposition 3-17...

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

this march 17th, help make st. patricks day and official holiday...
unite with guinness and
sign the petition!

and in honor of "hug your favorite red head day",i mean, st. patrick's day, here is my recipe for the best irish car bomb you could ever ask for... (play close attention to the
ingredients, they are specific for a reason, make your car bomb legit people!)

ingredients:
3/4 pint
Guinness® stout
1/2 shot
Bailey's® Irish cream
1/2 shot
Jameson® Irish whiskey

directions:

add the Bailey's and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey's on the bottom.

pour the Guinness into a pint glass 3/4 of the way full and let settle.

drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug.


enjoy!

NOTE: if you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle!


happy st. patrick's day!
now go eat some lucky charms, drink a green beer, and hug your favorite red head!

4 random comments:

Nickie. March 18, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

So, I had to make my blog private for reasons that are in the post I just made. But, if you'd like you can gimme your email && i can add it to my list so you can still view my blog! my email is bunnni.chick@gmail.com!!

rachaelgking March 18, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Mmmmm... car bombs are my FAVORITE! They've gotten me into trouble so many wonderful times...

Bon Don March 18, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Hi! found you through Nickie, came over to check out your blog and the CB picture totally captured my heart!

*Bon Don*

Nicole Marie March 24, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

that is a great picture!!! hope you had a great st. patricks day!!