oh sundays, mmmm sundaes...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

i really love sundays.

now don't get me wrong, they are not necessarily the perfect day of the week. they sure do have their faults. for example: its inevitable that after sunday is over it is monday, ugh, and when its been a long week and a busy weekend, sunday just isn't long enough.

but alas, i do love sundays.

sleeping in late (or at least until after 8am), football, watching movies, reading books by the pool, catching up on laundry (while its not fun, its good when it's all done!), nascar, marathons of gilmore girls, my so-called life, weeds, or 90210, staying in my pj's all day, not showering, napping, baking treats, falling asleep on the couch with my two kitties draped all over me...

oh that sure does make my heart happy.

what would i do without those two little fellas? i don't even want to think about it.

and after the whirlwind that was february, this is the first weekend that i have been in town for the weekend, and the first sunday i have had the day off/nothing to do in weeks and weeks. it makes me want to never schedule anything on a sunday again... haha. too bad i have the next few sundays already scheduled. not to mention, after last nights events at work a sunday in my pj's was just what i needed...

so what do you do on your sundays???

5 random comments:

ColeyMarie March 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Hmm... not to sound creepy, but my Sunday today consisted of putting on a fresh pair of pajamas and curling up on the couch with homemade brownies, the two cats, and season 5 of Gilmore Girls while listening to the thunderstorm outside.

It was a good day! :)

calixta.jive. March 9, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

you have no idea how happy this makes me!!!

we are long lost best friends! ;o)

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

I drink a bottle of champagne and agree to go out on a date with someone I shouldn't. Good times!

calixta.jive. March 10, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

freckledk... i haven't tried that one yet. maybe i need to work it in next week? lol.

DnWormer March 11, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Sundays are all about sports and catching up on tivo. I try to avoid anything on that day if I can help it.