don't stop 'til you get enough...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

i am currently listening to PYT in honor of the King of Pop.


i can't put it any better than rs27 over at Your Beard is Good:

'"As my friend told me today, "He is the soundtrack of our childhood." I couldn't put it any better. So he was weird. So he was flakey and made poor decisions. Whatever. His music ruled.
....
If you don't like 80s Michael Jackson music you hate life.'

because MJ made us dance, MJ reminded us to not stop 'til we got enough, MJ made music fun, MJ made us all smooth criminals, MJ made music say something, MJ helped us remember the time, MJ thrilled us, MJ made us look at the man in the mirror, MJ was "bad", MJ made us ALL moonwalk, and of course...

MJ had some serious talent. no matter what choices he made, his music never ceased to be amazing... thanks for everything MJ, rest in peace...

3 random comments:

Rahul June 26, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

YEah! I rule! Excuse me going to listen to Beat it.

Unknown June 28, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

I haven't stopped watching documentaries and old MJ videos ...I can't believe he's gone. It's so crazy. I so loved his music.

calixta.jive. July 1, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

showin' how funky-strong is your fight,
it doesn't matter who's wrong or right...
just Beat It, Beat It...