it's alright, cause i'm saved by the bell...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

for those of you that don't know me very well, i have to tell you... i LOVE me some saved by the bell!!!

so news of the possible reunion makes my heart happy and flashbacks of childhood race through my mind... watch this and just try and tell me you don't get a little bit giddy and a whole lot of nostalgic...




ohmygosh it's zack morris!!! (and damn he looks the same even after 20 years!) and thank you jimmy fallon (i heart the fact that you giggled during the first "time out"). and of course... thanks to freckledk for the link!!!

what person around my age can't sing the lyrics to the saved by the bell theme song???


let me get you started...

when i wake up in the morning
and the alarm lets out a warning
i don't think i'll ever make it on time...
by the time i grab my books and i give myself a look
i'm at the corner just in time to see the bus slide by...

it's alright cause i'm saved by the bell...


(so sorry that i just got that stuck in your head!!! heeehee, no i'm not! i'm going to watch episodes of saved by the bell on netflix instantly during my lunch break... oh what a good day!)

3 random comments:

ColeyMarie June 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Hahahaha@Malibu Sands, best summer ever.

Thank you for that clip! I think a SBTB reunion might just be the best thing ever. But... I have a question. Do you think Violet and Tori would show up?

calixta.jive. June 10, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

haha! i hope violet and tori do show up... what a clever plot twist, lol.

i can't wait!!!

Nickie. June 11, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Save by the Bell is awesome!! I fully share in your enthusiam for the show. =D