you're driftin' in and out of my dreams...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

let me update you on my weekend...

so as you may know, saturday was LA day! my girlfriends and i were complete tourists and despite the gloomy weather in the morning, i had an absolute blast!!! i had the best hotdog at pink's and bought some great buttons and stickers at johnny cupcakes... along with this shirt:


how cute is this?!?! ;o) (and no... that is not me. but that does remind me, i still need to show you my latest tattoo.)

oh and i bought yummy cupcakes at sprinkles, walked down rodeo drive, we shopped at the farmer's market, i got to see the USC campus, and we ate dinner at the original el cholo's!!! mmmm, green corn tamales!

after we got home saturday night i was exhausted but i just couldn't pass up the invitation the driver's invitation to come over. things have been interesting between us. i can't even believe how much he means to me. and this is coming from me... who decided not to feel too strongly about anyone too fast after my latest debacles with the male species. i just can't get over how great we get along, how happy he makes me, and how attracted to him i am. rarrr. lol.

anyway... we had talked friday night (yes... when i was so upset) and it was good. he helped me put my feelings about work and moving into perspective. and we also talked about us for a little bit. he told me that he was considering telling me that he couldn't see me anymore, that we shouldn't talk anymore... but he came to the same conclusion that freckledk helped me realize - that he'd rather spend the rest of my time here with me than spend the rest of his life wondering "what if".

so i stayed with him saturday night and we spent sunday morning being lazy before he took me to IKEA for the first time... and all i have to say about that is WOW! the rest of the afternoon was spent building cabinets and laughing that he got all of the measurements wrong. then me remeasuring everything and making a second trip to IKEA. heehee. in the end we got all the right parts and i proceeded to put together all of his kitchen cabinets. it was so much fun!!! and yes... he adores me. hopefully as much as i adore him. :o)

and even more proof of how wonderful the driver is, he told me to bring my laptop - my baby - and then went ahead and added more RAM and all kinds of other techinical amazingness (cuz that's how he rolls). now how sweet is that?!?!

oh and he bought us tickets to see transformers at the arclight in hollywood! woot! i am so so excited!!!!! the best part is that he is not even close to as pumped as i am, he bought them just because he knows how excited i am! he is damn near perfect... ;o)

so about this whole WI not being next to CA.........

and that. was. my. weekend.

1 random comments:

Nickie. June 18, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

awesome weekend my dear! =) the driver sounds like the kinda man you need in your life. and altho you are leaving, at least you're not leaving with the "what if" like freckledk said!

and IKEA is the sickest store ever. I <3 It!