brief thoughts...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

yes, it is 12:35 am and i am just getting home from work. yes i went to work at 9 am.

ugh.

i just had a few thoughts i need to get out there:

  • swine flu? seriously?
  • would i rather have a student meeting of 60 people that is angry, fighting, and stressful or laughing, off-topic, and basically a silly mess? i pick B.
  • i mastered my maple buttercream frosting... yum.
  • it was my ma's birthday today... happy birthday!!! (not that she reads this...)
  • i'm confused... but happy.
  • i wish i could move a few cities of my choosing next to each other.
  • what's with all of this plagiarism? if you don't have anything good (whatever that may be) to write just be emo post some song lyrics about how you feel and give credit to the band... like i do.
  • i'm frustrated (which equates to hurt in my world) by some of my "friends" these days.
  • i miss my family.
  • i think my cats may be crazy... and i think they get that from me.
  • paying $6 for a pint of beer makes me very very sad.
  • how about that nfl draft?

and that is all my mind can come up with tonight... more tomorrow. or later today rather.

night!

8 random comments:

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 3:28 AM  

Yeah how about the day that swine flu comes out in the media, I wake up with the crappiest cold/flu ever?! Hows that for ironic?!

I want to try that maple buttercream frosting, it sounds DELICIOUS!

Nickie. April 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Seriously, how can you work that loong?! I'd go crazy!! Maple buttercream frosting ehhhh?

Interesting..

Ruby April 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Maple Buttercream does sound like that deal.

And I feel you about the $6 pint, which makes living in NY hard (except for the fact that guys are jumping out of the woodwork to buy hot girls drinks lol).

rachaelgking April 28, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

"i wish i could move a few cities of my choosing next to each other."

Please, please let me know if you figure this one out... :-)

Bon Don April 28, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

those were great random thoughts...crazy cats huh!?

calixta.jive. April 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

shannon... i hope you are feeling better! and the maple buttercream was a big hit!!!

nickie... i have no idea how i work this long. in fact, i'm still at work. this is me taking a break, lol.

ruby... i need to find me some of those drink-buying fellas! ;o)

LiLu... i will definitely let you know! and possibily be living in the city next to yours!

BonDon... very crazy! you would either fall in love with them or not be able to stop laughing at them. haha!

DnWormer May 2, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Damn, the idea of $6 pints is part of what keeps me in mid-western towns.

calixta.jive. May 4, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

mnwhr... my thoughts exactly!!! gotta heart the midwest and their cheap beer... mmmmmm.