i am a gladiator in the colisuem of thrill...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

now get this, my university often plans trips for students to get out and about, camping trips, trips to the beach, trips to museums, trips to shows and plays, etc. the latest trip - a trip to six flags magic mountain! so who volunteered when they needed an administrator to drive one of the vans??? oooh, ooh, me, pick me, ME!

needless to say, yesterday i spent 7 1/2 hours at six flags and managed to not only ride every rollercoaster in the park but i totaled 27 rollercoaster rides!

27!!!!!!

i had the time of my life - even though i was covered in spf 45, walked what felt like 92.3 miles, drank gallons of water until i sloshed when i moved, and sweat like a man - a very sweaty man.

the park was dead so we had free reign of almost all the rides... i rode goliath 5 times in a row! and when i say that i mean, i didn't even get out of my seat 5 TIMES IN A ROW! it was epic. seriously. and my kids were so cute... on the way there they were excitedly planning their attack, judging which rides were the best and asking me when we'd get there. on the way home i stopped to get them some food at in-n-out and 15 minutes later i looked back and they were ALL asleep. it was a great day! (i still think that X2 is my fave though!!! you can't really beat a ride that plays such a great soundtrack and has flames shoot out at you!!! tatsun comes in second because it is so rad and scares the crap outta me!!!)

with that, you can all guess that i am not only even more of a freckled mess, but absolutely exhausted. lol. so you will have to wait for tomorrow for part 3 of the mr. west saga...

sorry!

3 random comments:

Bon Don April 23, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

K! i'll bring the popcorn!

Nickie. April 23, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

a)love the new design

b) love the pic down at the bottom..you are gorgeous, and men are just stupid if they play games with you, because one day they'll look back and go damn....=)

and

c) im excited for part 3!!!!

=D

DnWormer April 24, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Thats the kind of trip I don't mind supervising, rollercoasters aren't my thing but I still love amusement parks