you see this isn't where my head is, if you knew me, i'm not like this...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

alright folks... after an unplanned hiatus from my blog i have returned.

literally. i just got back from a conference in san fran. i had the pleasure of taking 12 of my students to the city by the bay for 4 days of learning, laughter, and leadership.

let's just say it was amazing... and exhausting.

i'm looking forward to having a somewhat calm week after the last few weeks of craziness. i'm actually staying in the state/city this weekend... strange.

oh and i have so many things to tell you all. be prepared. this week is going to be filled with lots of blog fun...

i hope ya'll have a great week!


oh and GO STATE!!!

3 random comments:

Nickie. April 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

hello love, i gave u an award! =)

rachaelgking April 6, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

I can't wait to hear about all the funsies. Welcome back, lovely!

DnWormer April 7, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Man, I actually kind of miss the student leadership conference circuit. Tiring yet rewarding.