i don't believe in magic anymore...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

i don't know what's wrong with me but you could say anything to me today and here is exactly what my reaction would be:

burst into tears.

yes, that's super. and maybe i have a little idea of what it's about but... girl, get a hold of yourself! it's not even 5 pm and i've burst into tears 5 separate times today.

that's. just. great.

so besides the fact that i've actually started to try out the online dating scene, the ranger is now "in a relationship",
and my job makes me feel terrible about myself... L is too busy with her boyfriend to make time for me and The Dr. doesn't need another complication (in the form of me) in his life, which basically equates to my two closest friends here in SoCal aren't really in my life. so i work, work some more, work, and then work. and that is the entirety of my existence these days.

its fun.

wow, i'm just a barrel of depressing sarcasm today.

i've also had this overwhelming feeling that i'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.

yes yes, except for my cats. oh that makes me feel better.

3 random comments:

Bon Don April 17, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

awww.... ok you just need some Bon Don time! (in a non creepy way of course) we should totally hang out! you anywhere near the OC?

DnWormer April 20, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

I hope this feeling passes soon, you definitely deserve to be happy.

calixta.jive. April 22, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

Bon Don... you're too sweet! i'm about an hour from the OC (depending on traffic OF COURSE).

mnwhr... thank you. really.