2.NO hours of sleep v.3...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

actually... scratch that. make v.3 0.NO hours of sleep...

and it hurts. but once again... so worth it.

deciding to head out after 11:30 pm when i was already in my pj's in bed reading and ready to get up at 4 am to finish packing was probably not my smartest decision ever, but... i only live once. and i had so much fun with the "charles ingalls" and the guys.

hmmmm...

so now... i'm actually sitting in the airport in Denver enjoying the access to free wifi (how much does that rock?!) thinking about how much sleep i can fit into my multiple plane rides without being completely a zombie for the car ride home with my sister... not that i will be. i know when i see her and my nephew that i am going to freak out!

i am so excited to be headed home to WI/MI for thanksgiving, it's pretty much ridiculous.

seriously. ;o)


i'll be sure to keep you posted when i make it to a computer...

0 random comments: