stuck between green & gray...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

i have so much in my head to say and i just don't know how to get it all out. i have to work on that. i am so self-destructive i can't believe it. what am i thinking? how can i justify these stupid choices?... i don't think. i think too much...

and then i cross a line.

there is just so much in my head. i have to get it out. i think about being alone. i think about money. i think about who i am. i think about what i want. i think about where i am going and where i have been and what is ahead of me.

i'm stuck between green and gray.

i think my heart is in need of love. and the scariest, most awful part is that i wonder if there might be another heart out there that feels the same way?

if it was any other time. and other circumstances.

things would be different...

gray is the color that is all around me, i'm just a blur.

0 random comments: